Click fraud questions, answered
Beginner guides, practical tips, and market updates for professional PPC marketers
Click fraud is projected to cost advertisers over $170 billion annually by 2028. Learn more about the different types of click fraud, how widespread it is, and how to stop it today.
- Instagram Spam Bots: Here’s How To Stop The Madness
- How to Get a Refund For Invalid Clicks From Google Ads
- The Most Expensive Google Ads Keywords in 2024
- The Ultimate Negative Keyword List (400+ Keywords to Use Now)
- Made-For-Advertising Websites Are Still Harming Advertisers (Exclude These 280+ Sites Now)
Click fraud basics
New to click fraud? Start with these guides and tutorials
This in-depth report was produced by independent research firm Juniper Research who analyzed over 78,000 datasets of digital ad activity.