Click fraud questions, answered
Beginner guides, practical tips, and market updates for professional PPC marketers
Click fraud is projected to cost advertisers over $100 billion annually by 2023. Learn more about the different types of click fraud, how widespread it is, and how to stop it today.
- How to Get a Refund For Invalid Clicks From Google Ads
- Made-For-Advertising Websites Are Still Harming Advertisers (Exclude These 280+ Sites Now)
- The Ultimate Negative Keyword List (400+ Keywords to Use Now)
- Honeypot: Your Secret Weapon to Easily Identify Bots
- The Most Expensive Google Ads Keywords in 2022
Click fraud basics
New to click fraud? Start with these guides and tutorials
What is Pixel Stuffing?
What is Bot Traffic?
What is Invalid Traffic?
What is Phishing?
What Are Click Bots?
What is Ad Stacking?
What is a Click Farm?
What is a Viewbot?
This comprehensive guide reveals the main types of click fraud and how you can save millions in wasted ad spend.